Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Here I am.

Monday, May 19, 2008


Please forgive me, for I've been slacking so terribly when it comes to updating my blog. I've got so much to say. Plenty to talk about. Hours upon hours of embarrassing and horrifically real stories to type out. Its just that, well, I feel like crap. My morning sickness has completely taken over my body at this point. And just when I begin to regain my steady stomach, I've got that little devil seen in the above photo to chase, entertain, and clean up after. We took her to the doctor today, and now we've got some sinusitis that needs tackling too. We won't let an infected nose or roller coaster nausea get us down! Its 99 degrees outside, and we've got swimsuits to wear, and water to splash in. Really, how can you say no to a face like that?

4 comments:

fluffnflowers May 19, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

She's pretty irresistible! Hope you're feeling better soon, and congrats! :)

Diana May 19, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Eleanor Sue is so adorable! I think she favors her daddy. I wonder if the next one will be a spittin' image of his/her gorgeous mommy? I'll bet so.

So sorry about the nausea, but I have to smile. Misery loves company. My weeks have been filled with where you are right now, and though it feels very lonely at the time, you're connected through all the other maternal orbs boohooing their nauseous bloated hearts out. I am starting to feel better and you will, too.

Until then, just DO YOUR BEST. Blogs can wait; toddlers can not. I know how it feels, but take care of yourself and everything else will fall into place when it's ready. We, your loyal and dedicated groupies, will be here when you're ready and writin.'

xox
Di

Diana May 20, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

I hope you nose is feeling much better today!

So, I've got some good news and some bad news. They both have the same root: I tagged you on my blog.

Just look at the good part, though: it's an easy post you don't have to think about too hard. Plus, it's a fun one, insofar as tagging goes.

Read the details here.

I wanna know your seven irrelevant facts!

xox
Di

Michelle Engel Bencsko May 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

Oooh, take it easy! Hope you're feeling better soon. Can be so difficult.

Post a Comment