Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Thursday win-day!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

As you might have read in the last suck-day post, I've moved win-day from Friday, to Thursday. Friday is always a holiday all on its own, without the help of added prizes. Thursday however, is Friday's little sister, and she could definitely use some special treatment. I woke up this morning after a series of horrible nightmares, so it probably goes without saying, that I'm glad to be awake.Amanda, where are you lady?! Amanda, etsy user Ulixis, you won you won! Of course I'll email you, but, I thought you might also like to see your name in bold lettering. You said you hoped you won, and you did!! Lucky. You are now the proud owner of a one of a kind petite house, by none other than the charming jessicajane. You said your favorite item was the Mustard Balloon Brooch, so that's what I've decided to feature today. Thanks everyone for participating in this weeks Monday suck-day giveaway!!

I'm off to make another cobbler (mooooooo)...

4 comments:

jessicajane August 28, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

seriously another cobbler? for real? you are my hero.

and congrats to amanda!! :)

Amanda August 28, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

I WON!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you SO much!

Tia Colleen August 28, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Its in the oven. I haven't decided if I should be ashamed of myself or not yet. This time I'm going to set some aside in a pretty bowl for Christopher though. That way I can say I shared, haha.

Yay Amanda!!!

Post a Comment