Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

An outfit flashback

Thursday, July 30, 2009

After the babies went to sleep tonight, Christopher and I went out into the garage to go through the very last of our treasure boxes. I was anxious to get out there and finish (we've been working on this for days) sorting through junk, he was anxious to sit his butt down on the couch and watch some TV. I don't blame him though, he took the week off partially to relax, and I've been making him go go go go go. Maybe I'll bake him some cookies tomorrow to ease his anxiety. Or maybe...


Yes!!

I'm almost positive that I wore that exact same outfit to a Christmas party in 2005. Minus the belt, flat hair, and flip flops. I'm sure I would have done myself up (I clearly wasn't ready for a photo shoot tonight) with lips that sparkle like Dorothy's shoes, and hair as high as the empire state building.

Among the pile of clothes that I brought into the house, 2 Alkaline Trio hoodies, a red gingham dress, size 12 pants that I actually was able to button (but boy was it dangerously ulgy) , and a bunch of Christopher's old t shirts that are too small for him, but now perfect for me.

"Rawr" is what I was saying, by the way (so ridiculous, haha). How can Christopher be mad at me for making him go outside instead of staying in and watching Sahara, when he had that hot lady to look at? Totally worth it, right?

5 comments:

Amy July 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

You sexy beast, you!

Related: Are you sure the "cross processed neon colored love filled lazer beams" are shooting from your heart?? Your girls are looking large and in charge in that shot! *wink*

Oh Mandie July 31, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

You've got some seriously huge knockers there Tia!

Tia Colleen July 31, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Hahah, dangit you guys. Yeah the picture does kind of *ahem* make things look, um... yeah...

haha

Post a Comment