Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Ornament #5: My Twitter Friend Tina!

Monday, December 21, 2009


Number 5, out of my series of 9, was a complete surprise. My Twitter friend, @Tina2967 (I kinda geek'd out just now) and I, swapped cards this year. Only, she didn't just send me a card, she surprised me with a delicious smelling, adorably decorated, padded envelope full of awesome! Along with her very sweet and thoughtful card, was a handmade cinnamon stick Santa Clause. Eleanore hung him on the tree right away, she couldn't wait even one second, and then entertained herself with the stickers that had come on the card envelope for at least half an hour. Thank you Tina! For both your beautiful and thoughtful gift, and for keeping my daughter out of my hair long enough for me to write this blog entry, haha.

3 comments:

Fallon December 21, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Love this creative Santa :)

Alyssa S. December 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

That is adorable!!! Nothing says Christmas like a surprise in the mail :) I wish Amelia would be occupied by stickers for that long. She is way to proficient at it and sticks WAY too fast for it to be a distraction for too long.

Johanna December 22, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

wow- what a sweet ornament. a great idea!

Post a Comment