Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Unexpected Ornaments

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 3 year old daughter has a pen pal, I might have mentioned this once before? Well her pen pal's mom (Vanessa) and I chat every so often, read each others blogs, tweet at each other on Twitter, things like that. A week or so ago, we got a nice package in the mail from their family, it was a very pleasant surprise.

After having a bah-humbug sort of day, I decided to open the gift that she had sent early. I had originally planned on waiting until Christmas, they had all been nicely set under the tree, but I needed the pick me up, and there they were.


Inside the package were a set of beautifully handmade personalized matching ornaments for the entire family.

Thank you Vanessa!
We love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment