Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Blueberry Muffin Failure

Thursday, February 11, 2010


I'm not the perfect gluten free baker. Sometimes I'm actually really bad at it. While on my quest to find the very best blueberry muffin of all time, I ran into a too-much-liquid and maybe-less-potato-flour-next-time (or none at all, I don't know what I was thinking) bump in the road. These didn't even taste good. Even Christopher, he who eats everything, couldn't swallow the texture. We ended up throwing the entire batch away.

I will not be posting the recipe for these, haha.

But! I think I made up for my disaster of an oven creation the next day when I had another go at it. And that recipe, the recipe, is soon to come...

5 comments:

Alyssa S. February 11, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Ah well...trial and error :) Those look like a loaf of bread I cooked in my bread maker a couple of months ago. I never did find out what I did wrong...I used a box mix like I always do...and followed the instructions like I always do (or...well I think I did)...but the caved in, monstrosity had to go straight to the trash :(

Michele Maule February 11, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Oh my! :)

I am terrible cook/baker and sorry to say it, but these look like something I would had made ;)

Good luck on your journey to find the perfect gluten free blueberry muffin!

Carrie February 11, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

oh tia. these gave me a giggle. looks like something i would do. but trial and error so true! better luck next time :)

Unknown February 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

I have an award for you over on my blog!!♥

http://stoictia.blogspot.com

Carrie February 11, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

i just noticed how much of a little person your baby over that'a way ---> is starting to look like!! exciting!

Post a Comment